ERP Organizational Change Management and Benefits Realization
THINK’s ERP consultants know organizational change management. Successful ERP implementations are less about technology and more about people and processes. As part of an effective ERP implementation, Panorama helps clients develop, actualize and sustain long-term organizational changes to best realize the measurable business improvements enabled by their new technology.
Organizational Change Management Focus Areas
– Business process management and improvement
– ERP organizational assessment, change, design and support
– ERP performance measurement and optimization
– Training needs analyses and content development
– Training delivery and follow-up
– Communications planning and execution
– With a determined focus on tangible bottom-line results, key performance indicators and investment returns, THINK’s consultants utilize best practices and methodology to optimize ERP technology for better business operations.
ERP Benefits Realization
– Business case design and development
– Business case quantification and validation
– Business case communication and implementation
– Post-implementation audit to track and report progress vs. the business case
– Obstacle identification and solution implementation
– Process and organizational enhancements designed to fully optimize new enterprise technologies
Our benefits realization process includes a rigorous financial analysis to support the planning, validation and realization of benefits associated with a strategic systems investment.
But the THINK approach doesn’t stop there. Instead, we continue to ensure clients realize gains by addressing the “human factor” – an oftentimes overlooked but critical element of any successful technology initiative. Working with staff to ensure familiarity with the software as well as any changed roles, responsibilities or processes, THINK is able to increase both employee buy-in and overall operational productivity.